As part of the week-long #ThanksToYou National Lottery celebration, the wildlife charity’s Hauxley Wildlife Discovery Centre on Druridge Bay will be offering free tea or coffee to National Lottery players between Monday 3 - Wednesday 5 December.
To receive their free tea or coffee, all players need to do is present a lottery ticket (including both National Lottery draw-based games) or National Lottery Scratchcard - either a hard copy ticket or a digital ticket in the Lookout Café.
Also available for a limited time only will be ‘Heritage’ scones - two varieties of prosecco and festive fruit scones that are proving to be very popular with Trust volunteers who have been sampling them before they go on sale.
Ros Kerslake, Chief Executive of the Heritage Lottery Fund, said: “December is a wonderful time to experience the UK’s rich, diverse and exciting heritage, which has been transformed by more than £7.8bn National Lottery funding since 1994. This is a small gesture of thanks and a way of giving something back to the people who buy tickets.”
Alex Lister, Druridge Bay Living Landscape Manager, says: “Thanks to National Lottery players we’ve been able to do some fantastic work over the Druridge Bay area over the last couple of years.
“Hauxley Wildlife Discovery Centre forms a big part of that and is testament to how valuable National Lottery players are. So whether you play in a syndicate, buy a ticket or ticket each week or have only ever played once, why not come along to Hauxley, enjoy a free tea or coffee, perhaps savour a ‘Heritage’ scone and see for yourself how you have helped us?”
Terms and conditions
- One National Lottery ticket provides free tea or coffee between Monday 3 - Wednesday 5 December.
- All National Lottery games qualify for the offer (including both National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery Scratchcards). Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either a hard copy ticket or a digital ticket.
- The offer is valid from Monday 3 to Wednesday 5 December 2018 at the Hauxley Wildlife Discovery Centre, Druridge Bay open 10am to 4.pm.
- Hauxley Wildlife Discovery Centre has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of the venue reaching capacity, as well as other circumstances outside of its control.
- Free tea or coffee will be given in the Lookout Café when visitors arrive with their National Lottery tickets.
- The promoter is Northumberland Wildlife Trust.
- In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final.