There are so many different ways to help our charity, from shopping online to recycling your old mobile phones...
More ways to help
Cleaners for Causes
At Cleaners for Causes, they like to make a difference. Every time you send your dry cleaning or laundry to them, they donate 15% of what you spend to one of their charity partners.
As one of their charity partners, Northumberland Wildlife Trust can receive donations when you send your dry cleaning or laundry to them.
Cleaners for Causes services
- They operate a collection and delivery service from homes and offices throughout Tyneside, Wearside and Teesside. Individual customers can contact them by telephone on (0845) 900 2931 or via their website, to arrange collections and let them know which charity partner you would like them to make a donation to.
- Groups of employees can set up a Smart Giving Scheme in their workplace to raise money for a cause they feel passionate about, whilst also having the convenience of their dry cleaning being collected and returned to their place of work with no delivery charge. In addition to individual customers being able to view on their receipt a running total of what they have raised for their chosen charity to date, they can also provide monthly reports on what the workplace as a whole has raised for their chosen charity.
- Their services can be accessed via participating charity shops and visitor centres.
Ethical Superstore is the home of finest quality fair trade, organic and eco-friendly products, and now you can do your bit for NWT when you shop online with them!
Simply click the button below to be directed straight to the Ethical Superstore website, and 10% of your spend will be donated back to Northumberland Wildlife Trust, at no extra cost to yourself!
What's more, enter code XNWTESS5 at the checkout and you will receive £5 off when you spend £40.
Ethical Superstore are committed to helping you, the ethical consumer, “Buy What You Believe”. You can choose from the widest range of the finest quality products via their website that provides a simple and secure online shopping experience and a fast, flexible delivery service.
They only stock high quality products that have a positive impact on people and/or the environment, from Fairtrade and organic grocery shopping to energy efficient gadgets and unique ethical gifts that directly benefit the people who made them. They sell products from leading ethical brands as well as supporting independent traders and producers across the world.
We’re excited to announce Savoo Search, Save and Raise as our new fundraising partner, and we’d like to introduce you to this innovative way of donating.
Simply use Savoo Search as your default search engine (the same way as you would your current search engine) and Savoo will donate 1p for every search. If you’re looking to do some online shopping and want to get a great deal, Savoo has thousands of voucher codes and deals that will help you save money and they will donate to Northumberland Wildlife Trust at the same time.
Get started here: www.savoo.co.uk/charities/northumberland-wildlife-trust
Recycling for Good Causes
You can donate all your broken and unwanted jewellery to raise money for Northumberland Wildlife Trust. If you have any gold, silver, odd earrings, broken chains, costume jewellery and watches, you can recycle them at no cost to you whilst making money for Northumberland Wildlife Trust.
We can recycle:
- Any jewellery – gold, silver, costume jewellery, watches, broken and damaged items (like odd earrings, snapped chains or items with missing stones).
- You can donate any unwanted banknotes from ANY country of any age, so all of those obsolete pre-euro notes are a perfect start!
Our partners at Recycling for Good Causes will reuse and recycle the jewellery and banknotes, giving the proceeds to Northumberland Wildlife Trust, saving precious raw materials at the same time.
If you would like to send your jewellery and banknote recycling to us, simply use your own envelope or jiffy bag (no bigger than A5 in size) and post free of charge by printing out the freepost label below and attaching to your envelope.
*Please do not send coins or stamps to the freepost address above as the postage costs will far outweigh your donation. *
Donate your Stamps
You can now also donate your used stamps to raise funds for NWT. All kinds of stamps are welcome, on or off paper. Simply cut or carefully rip the postage stamp from the used envelope, being careful that you don’t damage the stamp, and once you have a collection pop them in an envelope making sure you have the correct postage to:
Northumberland Wildlife Trust, PO Box 16992, Sutton Coldfield, B73 9YA
(*postage needs to be applied*)
Recycling for Good Causes can also arrange collections for larger quantities of stamps weighing over 10kgs. This equates to about two buckets full of stamps.
For further information please contact email@example.com or call 0800 633 5323